Ventura Rope Padded Triangle Bikini
Sparkling light, rippling water… Shades of cobalt blue effervesce across this Californian resortwear story, in a tie-dye print created by our in-house artists. Named after the Chumash village on the scenic Pacific coast where journeys were once undertaken on plank boats and trades made with shell beads, this collection celebrates simple pleasures, with pieces that help you travel light – a featherweight raglan kaftan, a sun-courting strapless mini-dress, and plunge-neck padded swimwear to match.
UK: £5 (2-3 working days)*
EU: 6€ (4-5 working days)
USA: $17 (4-5 working days)
Australia: A$23 (up to 10 working days)
Rest of the world
Price and delivery times will be based upon your location and can take up to 10 working days. Make sure to select your location to view.
Free shipping available to all locations on orders above £300.
- Fully reversible.
- The rope halter straps are made in self material and the apex is trimmed with Heidi Klein bespoke branded shiny gold/silver (depends on style) bamboo sliders.
- Elasticated underband for support and close fit.
- Tie at neck and back allows for fit adjustments and gathering under bust can be adjusted for style and support.
- Adjustable rope side ties in soft swim fabric
- Bespoke silver bamboo hardware
- Silver charm centre back
- Skimpy/low coverage
- Low rise
- High leg cut
- Size up for more coverage
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear at to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein