Venice Beach Twist Bandeau Bikini
You’ll see everything under the sun in Venice Beach… Fun, lively, just a little bit different, our personality-packed beachwear collection has plenty of boardwalk appeal. The asymmetric one-shoulder swimsuit, twist-top bandeau bikini and translucent silk cover-ups all intrigue with an eye-catching hand-painted drip print in modern-art maroon and blue. Cross-back spaghetti straps enliven a delicate handkerchief-hem maxi dress – and the oversize silk shirt is sheer perfection.
UK: £5 (2-3 working days)*
EU: 6€ (4-5 working days)
USA: $17 (4-5 working days)
Australia: A$23 (up to 10 working days)
Rest of the world
Price and delivery times will be based upon your location and can take up to 10 working days. Make sure to select your location to view.
Free shipping available to all locations on orders above £300.
- Removable, light foam padding and Boned at side seam to support cup.
- Enclosed elastic along neckline and bottom of cups to provide a close fit and the style is offered with either a clasp back fastening or adjustable tie back.
- Always offered with removable halter neck straps for alternative styling and extra support.
- Mid coverage
- Mid rise
- Mid leg cut
- Folded waistband, with subtle stitch at side seam to secure the shape
- 5cm waist seam
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear at to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein