Tybee Island Halter Padded Bikini
This swim story consists of a light shade of sugar pink and bespoke print which mimics the wide, white sands of Tybee Island. Our Halter Bikini offers a classic and contemporary silhouette, whilst our Balcony Bikini has removable straps, allowing you to style as you wish. Explore the local history and culture of Savannah River Street in our Tie Tunic Dress or Smock Tunic, each with an elasticated waistband allowing you to place on or above your hip.
*Main Body: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
*Lining: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
UK, USA, Canada and Australia: free shipping on all orders.
European Union: free shipping on all orders.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- Plunge neckline, removable bust pads
- Slim adjustable bottom band and wider halterneck ties
- Branded cubes to finish back ties
- Mid support
- This bottom is cut to be High Rise, Mid Coverage.
- Fully lined in soft lining for ultimate comfort.
- Fully elasticated along waist and legs for a snug fit and to help stay in place when wearer is swimming.
- Elastic is fully enclosed for a soft, comfortable finish.
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein