Sorrento Binding Racer Back One Piece
With distinctive clifftops overlooking the alluring Amalfi Coast (Heidi’s favourite destination), there’s no wonder this deep navy swim story was named Sorrento. Popular rib swim silhouettes have been reimagined in a deep coastal navy. Whether it be the racerback; the bow or triangle bikini - all are timeless styles perfect for the coast. Wear the lightweight dresses in a hand-painted print for a passegettia (stroll) in and around the quaint coastal town.
*Main Body: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
*Lining: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
UK, USA, Canada and Australia: free shipping on all orders.
European Union: Free shipping with orders of 200€ or more.
Order by December 12th to receive your order by December 24th.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- Scoop neck and racer back cut
- Centre front zip with mirror like finish
- Hidden shelf bra for support
- Binding at neckline, armhole and leg opening, for clean, simple finish
- Mid support, mid bottom coverage
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein