Santa Monica Binding Racer Back One Piece
From its screen-celebrated lifeguard towers and characterful boardwalks to its celebrity-packed lunch spots, Santa Monica packs a visual punch. Our bold red swimwear storyline draws inspiration from its action-packed LA namesake, delivering a racer-back one-piece and bikini styles with sex appeal and surf-ready support built in. A luxe pique texture and accents of yellow gold – a bamboo detail here, a zip there – turn suitcase staples into holiday-wardrobe lifesavers.
*Main Body: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
*Lining: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
UK, USA, Canada and Australia: free shipping on all orders.
European Union: Free shipping with orders of 200€ or more.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- Internal shelf bra provides hidden support.
- The neckline, armholes and legs are trimmed with bonded fabric for a clean finish.
- This swimsuit has sporty styling with a scoop neckline and racerback, making it ideal for swimming and water sports activities.
- This piece is finished with our signature shiny zip at the front for a sports luxe look.
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein