San Marino Rope Back One Piece
Inspired by our popular Carlisle Bay story from Resort 19, this sporty and sophisticated silhouette adopts the sweet colour of pink that you would find in their historical towns and moreish gelato that Italy is so famous for. Rib-textured and trimmed with silver eyelets, woven with white rope ties that lace together boatneck bikini tops, mid coverage separates and open back swimsuits giving it an undeniable luxe nautical feel. For an effortlessly chic daytime look, wear the Lace Detail Shirt or simply slip on our Mini Kaftan if you’re heading to the coast.
*Main Body: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
*Lining: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
UK, USA, Canada and Australia: free shipping on all orders.
European Union: free shipping on all orders.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- Square cut front neckline
- Underwired bust, powermesh and side seam boning for enhanced support
- Low-cut back with lace up detail and branded eyelets
- Adjustable over-shoulder straps with armhole constructio
- Mid-high support, mid bottom coverage
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein