Punta Del Este Balcony Bandeau Bikini
- Boning at side seam helps support cup and wing shape and stitched in non-removable foam cups are supported by underwiring.
- Flat clasp at back for comfort when sunbathing and strong fastening when wearer is being active.
- Style can be worn as a bandeau but style is always offered with removable halter neck straps for alternative styling and extra support.
- The bottom is cut to be Mid Rise, Mid Coverage.
- Fully elasticated along legs for a snug fit and to help stay in place when wearer is swimming.
- Elastic is fully enclosed for a soft, comfortable finish.
- Fold over detail is stitched in place at the side seam to ensure the correct style shape is maintained when worn – won’t need to be adjusted continuously.
This sexy South American seaside city brings its vibrant colours and charismatic personality to our Punta del Este resortwear collection. Mix it up with matching separates – including a reversible rope-tied triangle bikini, structured halterneck swimsuit and bandeau-style two-piece – and partner with perfectly packable beachwear in a deliciously lightweight fabric. Playful smocking and a glint of gold hardware lends beach-party glamour.
*Composition: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein