Pampelonne Scallop Balcony Bikini
A vibrant vacation option with a pretty scallop neckline, which includes removable pads, boosting the wearer up a full cup size. Molding foam cups are included for complete comfort, with silicon and boning for support. Remove the adjustable shoulder straps for strap mark free sunkissed skin. A gold branded lockable closure is included at the back for a secure fastening. Pair with the Scallop Fold Over Bottom to complete the look.
*Main Body Fabric: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane. Lining Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
UK, USA, Canada and Australia: free shipping on all orders.
European Union: Free shipping with orders of 200€ or more.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- Shaped front neckline
- Foam cups, boning and silicone tape for enhanced support and security
- Removable push up pads to lift and enhance the bust
- Adjustable over shoulder, removable straps
- Branded lockable bikini clasp back fastening
- Mid-high support
- Mid rise, mid coverage
- Scallop cut folded waistband, with subtle stitch at side seam to secure the shape
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein