Namibia Ruched Bandeau Control One Piece
Steel grey and sun-bleached wood â€“ the hues of Namibiaâ€™s storied Skeleton Coast â€“ play out a sophisticated story on this practical range of holiday neutrals. Colour-blocked or gently mottled with a hand-painted snakeskin print; reversible bikini or ruched one-piece, side-tied triangle or foldover hipster bottoms? Pick your power pieces and partner with a perfect-for-packing drop-waisted mini dress or harem pants in a cooling fabric made for hot-weather destinations.
UK: £5 (2-3 working days)*
EU: 6€ (4-5 working days)
USA: $17 (4-5 working days)
Australia: A$23 (up to 10 working days)
Rest of the world
Price and delivery times will be based upon your location and can take up to 10 working days. Make sure to select your location to view.
Free shipping available to all locations on orders above £300.
- Built-in foam cups and underwire for hold and support
- Ruched twist draping provides flattering shaping to accentuate the bust
- Fully lined in soft lining for ultimate comfort and to maximise support
- Boning at side seam for extra support and to help reduce any movement
- A layer of lightweight ruched fabric at the front of the body streamlines the silhouette and conceals the sculpting base fabric
- Optional removable halterneck straps
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear at to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein