Maya Bay Espadrille Shoe
Heidi Klein footwear is handcrafted using natural materials. Due to the individual craftsmen’s workmanship and fine fabrics and leathers used each Heidi Klein product is unique. As a result, you may notice characteristics in the product’s appearance which are not imperfections and will not affect the product’s performance.
- Wipe clean and leave to dry naturally (ideally 48 hours) after use before treating with any mild cleaners or polishes.
- For heavy dirt marks on leather use a damp cloth with a good grade saddle soap. Use only cold water to clean. Never use solvents.
- Avoid storage near sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight.
- Do no store folded or creased.
- For increased water resistance treat all products with the appropriate cream or spray before the first use.
LINEN / FABRIC / RAFFIA
- For maximum protection, we recommend spraying with a protector spray immediately after purchase. Material may be spot cleaned using mild soap and water and a soft bristled brush.
BOX LEATHER / CALF LEATHER / FULL-GRAIN LEATHER
- Use a damp cloth or sponge to remove the surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish and buffed a leather cream.