Manda Island V Bar One Piece
Safari chic for a Kenyan adventure on the Lamu Archipelago: luxurious rib-textured swimwear in a rich khaki colour that’s fit for floating between beach and boat. The swimsuit is elegant; flattering foldover bikini pants partner halterneck tops with our hallmark tie-back straps for fully adjustable coverage; and sculpted gold bars ruche and gather material at the centre to give your holiday look a touch of glamour. Pair with a pure cotton shirt for exploring without effort.
UK: £5 (2-3 working days)*
EU: 6€ (4-5 working days)
USA: $17 (4-5 working days)
Australia: A$23 (up to 10 working days)
Rest of the world
Price and delivery times will be based upon your location and can take up to 10 working days. Make sure to select your location to view.
Free shipping available to all locations on orders above £300.
- Removable internal foam cups give good shaping with internal underband for further support.
- There is soft boning in the side seam and light removable padding at the bust.
- The Heidi Klein bespoke V Bar hardware at the centre front subtly draws attention to the bust.
- Neckline, underarm, back and legs have hidden elastic for secure fit and halterneck ties allow for adjustable fit.
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear at to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein