Key West Ruched Bandeau Control One Piece
Florida’s southernmost coral cay is edged by emerald waters and verdant mangroves – lush tropical green as you’ve never seen it. Our Key West collection flaunts this verdant shade on a pick-and-mix trio of curve-loving swimwear styles. Pulling you in with power-mesh fabric, the ruched bandeau one-piece smoothes silhouettes; a gold U-bar draws the eye on a halterneck top; and slender straps define a double-string bikini. A matching scoop-neck mini dress with a relaxed waistline provides versatile cover.
UK: £5 (2-3 working days)*
EU: 6€ (4-5 working days)
USA: $17 (4-5 working days)
Australia: A$23 (up to 10 working days)
Rest of the world
Price and delivery times will be based upon your location and can take up to 10 working days. Make sure to select your location to view.
Free shipping available to all locations on orders above £300.
- Built-in foam cups and underwire for hold and support
- Ruched twist draping provides flattering shaping to accentuate the bust
- Fully lined in soft lining for ultimate comfort and to maximise support
- Boning at side seam for extra support and to help reduce any movement
- A layer of lightweight ruched fabric at the front of the body streamlines the silhouette and conceals the sculpting base fabric
- Optional removable halterneck straps
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear at to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein