Havana Push Up One Piece
Bold; eye-catching; suffused with old-world glamour – our Havana collection pays its style dues to Cuba’s characterful, colourful capital. Streamlined halterneck swimwear is complemented by soft lightweight cover-ups accented with gold hardware: wrap yourself in a fluid, flirty dress or go exploring in a wide-legged strapless jumpsuit. Dipped in the fiery red hues of iconic Hemingway hangout El Floridita and sunset over the old port, this heat-seeking capsule collection will deliver you beautifully from beach to bar.
*Main Body: 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
*Lining: 72% Polyamide, 28 Elastane
UK, USA, Canada and Australia: free shipping on all orders.
European Union: free shipping on all orders.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- Ideal for those wanting to enhance their bust, as it has fully moulded cups with padding.
- Adjustable halter-neck ties.
- Bottom cut is mid-coverage.
- The body of the swimsuit is fully lined in soft lining for ultimate comfort.
- Fully elasticated around the legs for a snug fit and to help stay in place when wearer is swimming.
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein