ACCOUNT / PAYMENTS
You can shop at HEIDI KLEIN without creating an account. However, register with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- Receive any seasonal promotions
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro and JCB cards. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. All payments are processed through a secure checkout system. First-time orders must also be sent to the cardholder's billing address or work address. This process is not only for your security but so we can verify your details independently.
To prevent any delays to your order, please ensure that all your details are entered correctly, although we are able to amend shipping details, we are unable to amend email addresses once an order has been placed. If you would prefer to place an order by telephone, you can call Customer Care on +44 (0) 203 904 8740.
Shipping / Returns
Heidi Klein delivers to most locations worldwide, except Russia and APO/FPO boxes. Please contact our Customer Care team if your country is not listed.
For information on delivery and shipping charges to your destination, view our Shipping options
*Please note that during our busy Sale period it may take us additional time to process your order
All your purchases are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from HEIDI KLEIN to your shipping address. Once your package has been delivered and signed for at your specified address, it is no longer covered. To ensure that your purchases arrive safely and in perfect condition, we require proof of delivery.
We are happy to offer a price adjustment on items purchased up to 15 days prior to the beginning of the sale start date. Please note that this will be applicable on the exact same style and size as long as it is still available to purchase when the request is made in order for us to proceed and will be refunded to your original payment method. We will be unable to offer any price adjustment on items purchased at the discounted price should these be further reduced.
Exchanges are only available for purchase delivered within the United Kingdom and for full price items only. Should you wish to obtain a different size, please place a new order. Exchanges will not be offered or processed on sale purchases.
Please note that at present we have no visibility on returns and are unable to notify you once a parcel arrives at our warehouse, so please allow up to 10 working days for your refund to be processed from the day of receipt of your parcel. Should you need further assistance with your return, please email us providing your return tracking information and the email address used to place your order so we can assist you accordingly. Please ensure that in all instances, your proof of postage is kept until your refund has been issued.
measurements / fitting guide
The finest Italian fabrics deliver a luxurious textured look and handfeel, along with premium performance. Our matte base fabric is the richest and most velvety, and we specify compact fabrics with just the right amount of give, to smooth, shape and support the structure of each piece, wear after wear.
If you would like to purchase a gift voucher from us, simply call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 203 904 8740 or email us at [email protected] providing us with your contact details and a member of our Customer Care Team will get in touch with you at a convenient time to finalise the purchase.
Gift vouchers from store will only work at the store and online gift vouchers will only work online.
• Local Economy/ Microcosm: Focus on family run suppliers and manufacturers who understand the impact of their businesses on the local economy. We work with fabric mills and printers who recycle the water used to dye fabrics, purchase trims/ raw materials from local suppliers and who have independent and international compliance certification. We also have many suppliers who offer employees options of self-improvement through classes, exercise, etc.
• Strict Compliance: A representative from Heidi Klein has visited all suppliers we have placed production with to ensure health and safety is a priority. We also require international certification to prove fair and equal rights are given to all employees.
• Vertical Operations: We have been focusing on more vertical operations whereas the fibers/ yarns are also sourced from the surrounding area and not shipped in from a different continent; - Environmental Impact: We focus on suppliers and manufacturers who are aware of their impact to the environment and climate. Specific points we look at are energy use, CO2 emission and Carbon footprint.
• Environmental certification: We do our own due diligence to ensure that our fabrics adhere to REACH certification.
• As a company, we are looking at more economic and environmentally friendly ways of shipping product and components to avoid unnecessary impact to the environment.
• We work to ensure there is as little waste as possible between fabric, components and production.
• One of our partners in Sri Lanka has recently been awarded a Presidential Award (very high national honor) for their efforts towards environmental conservation and protection while also focusing on the long run clean and green production. They are working towards reducing plastic in the work place, monitor their energy and CO2 emissions.
• Elsewhere in Spain and Portugal, our printing mills and factories are focused on using recycled water and reducing energy emission (switching to solar power as much as possible).