Cassis Smocked One Piece
Capture the luminosity of a sun-bright Mediterranean morning: named for the pretty seaside port of Cassis, this easygoing collection of sweetly chic swimwear combines traditional smocking detail with contemporary shapes. A forget-me-not bandeau bikini with high-waisted bottoms channels Bardot’s 1950s allure; low-slung hipster pants partner halterneck tops with pretty ties. Cover up in a supersoft cotton chambray dress or tactile tunic top – cool, crisp and suffused in soft sky blue.
*Main Body: 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
*Lining: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
UK: free shipping with orders of £250 or more.
USA, Canada and Australia: Free shipping on all orders.
European Union: Free shipping with orders of 300€ or more.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- The body features a smocked embroidered underbust band.
- The neck and back ties are adjustable and bust padding is removable
- The underbust band is smocked with decorative embroidery with pretty frill edging and is elasticated for a secure fit.
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein