Carlisle Bay Tie Side High Waisted Bottom
Introducing Carlisle Bay: sleek, sophisticated and sporty, this luxe resort collection is as eye-catching as its Caribbean namesake, a crescent bay of pure perfection on Antigua’s southern coastline. Channelling on-deck style in nautical navy blue, our rib-textured swim fabric is trimmed with golden eyelets and white rope ties that lace together boatneck bikini tops, high-waisted separates and plunge-back swimsuits. Pompom-edged kaftans in superfine cotton carry the look from ship to shore.
*Main Body: 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
*Lining: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
UK, USA, Canada and Australia: free shipping on all orders.
European Union: free shipping on all orders.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- This style is cut to be High Rise and Mid Coverage.
- The waist and legs are elasticated for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Fully lined in soft lining for ultimate comfort.
- This high waisted style is cut with split side seams, fastened with decorative lacing.
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein