Heidi Klein is the UK’s leading luxury swimwear and beachwear brand. Established in 2002, the brand is well known for its effortlessly chic and unmistakably luxe resortwearand accessories.
With flagship stores in London, St Lucia and Porto Montenegro, a network of prestigious stockists including Saks, Bergdorfs, and Harrods, and a global ecommerce replatforming project underway, Heidi Klein is poised to continue our ambitious growth trajectory over the course of 2018 and beyond.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Luxury swimwear brand, Heidi Klein, is offering a Work Placement Internship opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Student to support the Design & Product team in our North London studio. This opportunity offers an in-depth view of the product cycle and insight as to how the product moves from design into a production studio. This internship is for 2 days a week.
Working alongside the Design & Product team to assist in all aspects of the swim and RTW product cycle, from concept & initial development stages to production.
What the role entails:
• Research of current trends
• CAD/technical sketches
• Color trend research
• General office support responsibilities
• Assist with tech packs
• Measure incoming samples
• Prepare fabrics and trims to send out to suppliers
• Liaise with suppliers of fabric and trim information
• Admin Support
• Maintain fabric and trim inventory
• Assist with fittings
Skills / Experience:
• A great eye for colour
• CAD design skills
• Familiarity with the Adobe Suite
What will you learn / we will teach you:
• Construction and specifications of working with swimwear
• How to communicate with manufacturers from around the world
• How to create a collection line sheet
• How to merchandise a collection
• The process of creating a coherent RTW and swim collection
• An understanding of product lifecycle from initial garment concept through to production
• An insight into day to day business running
• A greater understanding of swimwear/RTW fit and construction
• How to research and present ideas
• Greater Design & Development insight, an overall view of how these departments work alone and with alternate teams
The ideal candidate should be organized, efficient, and have an eye for detail. We are looking for someone who would be a good communicator and is able to work on Illustrator and Photoshop. We are a small and committed team, and we are looking for someone with great energy and ability to work towards deadlines.
Available 2 days a week.
A stipend of £15.00 per day
Please apply to [email protected] & [email protected] with a CV, cover letter, and any supporting information/portfolio via the application form.
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, organised and motivated person to join a growing Operations team. You will primarily be focused on working on eCommerce operations with a strong focus on ensuring our operating system is functioning and focusing on the connection between our online system and operating system. You should have ‘systems’ mindset and be focused on ensuring all information within our operating system is correctly entered.
This candidate will work closely with our Operations Coordinator and will be reporting into that position.
• Input manual web orders when there is an automated error
• Input manual web returns when necessary
• Receipt incoming stock
• Ensure pricing in the operating system is correct
• Ensure stock in various warehouse locations is accurate
• Clean system on monthly basis including reconciling open items
• System maintenance as necessary
• Facilitating Returns Labels
• Inputting Store Sales on a weekly and monthly basis
• Supporting the team as and when necessary
• Advanced excel knowledge is a must
• Strong numerical and analytical ability, with the ability to effectively present data analysis
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
Please email a copy of your Cover Letter & CV to [email protected]