Heidi Klein is the UK’s leading luxury swimwear and beachwear brand. Established in 2002, the brand is well known for its effortlessly chic and unmistakably luxe resortwear and accessories.
With flagship stores in London, St Lucia, Porto Montenegro and Punta del Este, a network of prestigious stockists including Saks, Bergdorfs, and Harrods, and a global ecommerce replatforming project underway, Heidi Klein is poised to continue our ambitious growth trajectory over the course of 2018 and beyond.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Internal Sales Executive
To significantly grow the wholesale business. Responsible for driving sales and distribution within assigned territories, ensuring the brand has good representation, coverage and awareness.
Ideal person should have a great understanding of a wholesale business from logistical functions to in season trading, they should already have an established contact base and be ready to take on great responsibility within the team – they should be a natural leader! They need to be aware of trends and the market and above all be confident and personable. This is an exciting time to join the company given our ambitious growth plans.
Wholesale Manager and Commercial Director
Roles and responsibilities:
- Selling in seasonal showrooms/ tradeshows; Paris & Miami (other markets where deemed suitable)
- Present the collections with the Wholesale Manager to new and existing customers, working to meet seasons targets
- Preparing the team for market – organising tradeshows, travel, line sheets etc.
- Assist the Wholesale Manger in the creation of a targeting plan for the beginning of each season – identify new relevant clients
- Assist/ determine seasonal budgets (OTBs) and sales targets (per account/per door) that are challenging and achievable
- Assist in negotiating terms for all new clients, ensuring that they are signed off and confirmed with Finance
- Maintenance and up keep of showroom
- Being the main point of contact for all Agents
- Actively drive in season sales through sell through analysis, store visits, store training sessions and creation of training guides for all accounts – ensuring all accounts have up to date marketing assets
- Find leads for new pop-up opportunities, and manage the whole process from the beginning through to the end with the support of internal teams – be the main point of contact for the client throughout the entire partnership
- Manage all samples and mange sample call outs for all customers
- Manage all returns in a timely manner
- Oversee and support wholesale assistant in order entry, managing shipping/ logistical functions
- Managing day to day activities and building on-going strong business relationships with all clients (approx. 100 accounts worldwide)
- Managing all returns in a timely manner
- Manage and recruit wholesale Intern
- Act as an ambassador for the brand at all times
- Be prepared to full fill jobs outside of defined job description when required
- 2+ years experience within wholesale, ideally within a luxury brand
- Excellent administrative and excel skills
- Commercial awareness
- Highly organised and strong time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel (use of formulae, pivot tables, V-Look up)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Active contact base
- Team player
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Additional language would be an advantage but not essential
Brand & Partnerships Manager
Full Time, North London
Identity and positioning are increasingly important for Heidi Klein as we set our sights on international expansion and carving out a distinctive niche for ourselves in today's competitive marketplace.
We are looking for a visionary brand and partnerships manager who can leverage their visual flair and design skills to protect, enhance and evolve how we bring the brand’s look and feel to life across all touchpoints.
Our brand manager’s responsibilities are fourfold:
- To ensure every asset we create and communication we send perfectly encapsulates Heidi Klein’s values and spirit
- To define and document our brand’s visual DNA and create brand guidelines to be shared across all stakeholders
- To monitor trends and competitors and ensure we will always stay ahead of the curve in terms of how we communicate our positioning, in order to create innovative, engaging and lasting impressions on our target consumers, therefore increasing sales and market share.
- To identify, nurture and manage brand-enhancing partnerships, both consumer- and trade-facing, to support and reinforce our positioning and increase our reach.
This is a cross-departmental role, which will interface most closely with the marketing, wholesale, retail and ops teams. This role will report into the Head of Marketing but will work closely alongside the Co-founder / Creative Director.
Responsibilities will include:
Communications & content:
- Developing, sharing and delivering a content calendar across social, email and blog
- Setting and adhering to a regular cadence of posting on each channel
- Bringing a creative and innovative approach to our content
- Liaising with key wholesale and brand partners on collaborative social and blog content
- Coordinating and managing in store customer events (own database and / or third party databases)
- Managing the end to end process for both our campaign photoshoot and the ecommerce shoots in order to get the best possible quality collateral on time and on budget
- Creating campaign assets for both online and offline execution, including but not limited to:
- Direct Mail
- Media Inserts
- Online banner ads and other interactive ad formats
- Creative assets for paid social campaigns
- Commissioning product copy
- Overseeing the design of static pages for our website
- Creating content for third party placements, print and online
- Working closely with internal teams and external consultants and agencies to ensure that the correct assets, imagery and copy are being used across all touchpoints
- Owning our brand assets and act as cross-departmental brand guardian
- Creating inspirational look books each season
- Creating beautiful and practical line sheets and selling guides that are on brand, ensuring accuracy and consistency of product information
- Establishing and maintaining a brand guide, to include:
- A set of approved brand statements, straplines and descriptors for the umbrella brand and mainline, body and bb separately
- Approved visual motifs and physical expressions of the brand
- Fonts, pantone references etc
- Creating and maintaining a sparkling, up to the minute, brand book which showcases the best of what Heidi Klein has to offer
- Adapting the master brand book for specific lines or purposes - eg bb, resort cabanas, wholesale cabanas
- Managing the design and sign off processes for all evergreen branded assets (stationery, packaging etc)
- Seek out a highly curated set of like-minded brands to deliver activity that will both enhance our attention-to-detail positioning and also contribute significantly to our reach ambitions
- Realise potential marketing opportunities, for the above aims, via existing and newly-engaged wholesale key accounts, with an aim to secure earned exposure including but not limited to email newsletter inclusion, DM / magazine / brochure / printed collateral inclusion, store windows, etc
In-store branding (own stores and franchise):
- Overseeing and coordinating in-store brand assets including campaign imagery and seasonal merchandising
- Assisting the retail team with product merchandising and window dressing
- Liasing with third party VM consultants where applicable
- Working with franchise partners to ensure franchise stores accurately convey the brand experience
Retail cabanas, pop-ups, concessions, and brand experiences:
- Project managing brand-led retail projects, working with resort or retail owners to ensure that allocated spaces align with our visual brand identity
- Come up with creative, appealing and cost-effective ideas for potential cabana partners to showcase our product at its best and drive sell-through
- Project manage any brand-led projects for our wholesale partners as they arise, ensuring that any branding activity delivers an eye-catching customer experience, aligns with our brand identity and drives footfall and sell-through
The ideal candidate will have a highly visual and creative background, excellent project management skills, and will have demonstrable experience, within the luxury and / or fashion sector, in bringing their vision to life through photography, graphic and digital design.
- Previous experience within a similar role in the fashion and/or luxury sectors
- Creative flair, and an eye for design, typography and layout
- A meticulous approach to project management
- An entrepreneurial approach to negotiation and deal-making
- A ruthless ability to prioritise
- A down to earth, hands-on team player
- Photoshop and InDesign skills would be advantageous
- Natively social, with a demonstrable interest in and understanding of the main social platforms
If this sounds like you, please apply in writing, explaining why you’re perfect for the role, enclosing a copy of your CV, to [email protected] using the subject line “Brand Manager vacancy”. Unfortunately, due to the expected volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Duties and Key tasks:
The intern's role will be to support the Heidi Klein team in all areas of the communications matrix, including PR, Marketing, and influencer relations. This will involve a wide variety of tasks, giving the candidate valuable experience and a well-rounded insight into how a fashion head office operates. You must be a reliable, enthusiastic, hard-working individual with good communication skills and an eye for detail. Duties will include: the maintenance of all press samples, including coordinating sample returns, assistance at Press Events, assisting with front of house services, liaising with influencers and generally supporting the team in all areas.
This position is available immediately for a minimum of three months (although shorter periods may be considered) and is a wonderful chance to gain invaluable experience in a busy and fast paced head office for those wishing to pursue a career in swimwear or fashion.
Fashion or retail experience is preferred but not essential, and knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is an advantage.
- Working with the PR Assistant: liaising with press and arranging press send outs and call backs, delivering press samples to the head offices of the biggest fashion magazines in the world!
- Exposure to Social Media - creating exciting and engaging content for Instagram, participating in the creation of blog posts
- For successful candidates working with the business during March or October, you will be integral in the organisation and implementation of our Press Events
- Assisting with planning and creation of our incredible #HKEscapes Instagram activations
- Assisting Customer Services and Sales teams with administrative tasks
- Ensuring the office is maintained to a high standard and being proactive in this pursuit
- Taking on a variety of ad-hoc office tasks
Excellent telephone manner and well-presented
Pro-active and organised approach to work
Fluent in English
Microsoft Word and Excel literate
Passionate about swimwear!
Location: N3, London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months but shorter terms may be considered
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Please send all CVs to [email protected]
We are currently offering a Student Work Placement Internship for a Student to support the Design team in our North London studio.
What the role entails:
- Research of current trends
- CAD/technical sketches
- Color trend research
- General office support responsabilities
- Following up with factories/suppliers
Skills / Experience:
- A great eye for color
- CAD design skills
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite.
What will you learn / we will teach you:
- Construction and specifications of working with swimwear
- How to communicate with manufacturers from around the world
- How to create collection line sheet
- How to merchendise a collection
- The prosess of creatin a coherent RTW and swim collection
We are a small and commited design team, and we are looking for someone with great energy and ability to work towards deadlines.
Please apply to [email protected] with a CV, cover letter and any supporting information / portfolio via the application form. This position needs to be filled by the end of January 2018.
Customer Service Assistant
Full Time: Shifts 8am- 4:30pm or 12pm- 9pm Weekdays or 10am- 6pm Weekends
West London / North London
A vacancy has now arisen for a customer service executive to join our small, dynamic and performance-focused team at this exciting time in our brand’s story.
As a luxury brand, Heidi Klein is committed to offering superlative service across all channels. Our Customer Service Executives provide this to online and remote customers, ensuring their brand experience is just as immersive and impressive as being served face to face in a Heidi Klein store.
The primary function of the Customer Service Executive is first and foremost to drive conversion - both directly in terms of orders taken over the phone / live chat, and indirectly by supporting customers as they shop online:
- Proactively offering advice on styles and fit
- Offering accurate and individual advice on sizing
- Making relevant and thoughtful switch-sell suggestions when a product isn’t available in the customer’s size
- Upselling by recommending coordinating items or accessories to complete a look
- Answering all customer questions in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring that any erroneous or missing product information is flagged to the e-commerce team to backfill so that future customers can make more informed purchasing decisions
- Meeting our response time targets
The secondary function is to support our customer retention and repeat order objective through offering memorably responsive aftercare, acting as the customer-facing point of contact for all after-sales enquiries relating to other internal teams including:
- Operations, for all fulfilment issues
- Production, for all faulty item issues
- Ecommerce, for all UX issues and product information issues
And finally, our customer service team is responsible for managing our public online reputation management platform Feefo, ensuring that our responsiveness and customer-centricity is demonstrated in every interaction and in response to all feedback posted, both positive and negative.
Please apply in writing, explaining why you’re perfect for the role, enclosing a copy of your CV, to [email protected] using the subject line “Customer Service vacancy”. Unfortunately, due to the expected volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.