Heidi Klein is the UK’s leading luxury swimwear and beachwear brand. Established in 2002, the brand is well known for its effortlessly chic and unmistakably luxe resortwearand accessories.
With flagship stores in London, St Lucia and Porto Montenegro, a network of prestigious stockists including Saks, Bergdorfs, and Harrods, and a global ecommerce replatforming project underway, Heidi Klein is poised to continue our ambitious growth trajectory over the course of 2018 and beyond.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Luxury swimwear brand, Heidi Klein, are offering a Work Placement Internship opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Student to join the product team to assist with product development and production. This opportunity offers an in-depth view of the product cycle and insight as to how product moves from design into production.
Working alongside the development & production team to assist in all aspects of the swim and RTW product cycle, from initial development stages to production.
• Assist with tech packs
• Measure incoming samples
• Prepare fabrics and trims to send out to suppliers
• Liaise with suppliers of fabric and trim information
• Work on CADS
• Admin Support
• Maintain fabric and trim inventory
• Assist with fittings
• Ad hoc duties
What you will learn / we will teach you:
• An understanding of product lifecycle from initial garment concept through to production
• An insight into day to day business running
• A greater understanding of swimwear/RTW fit and construction
• How to research and present ideas
• Greater Production and Development insight, an overall view of how these departments work alone and with alternate teams.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of how garments are made. They should be organized, efficient and have an eye for detail. We are looking for someone who would be a good communicator and is able to work on Illustrator and Photoshop. Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months full time.
A stipend of £15.00 per day
Please email a copy of your Cover Letter & CV to [email protected]
We are looking for a wholesale intern to join my team at a luxury resort wear brand, Heidi Klein. The role is extremely hands on and will be a great opportunity for someone wanting a career within Wholesale or Buying!
The candidate must have an interest in Fashion and Sales and works well within a small team. They should be a self-starter that is able to multi-task, be highly organised, possess good communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as having sound Excel knowledge. They should also be able to hit the ground running, be reliable and willing to help with all tasks as required.
• Research new markets and customers
• Update the website and stockist database
• Targets and send out invitations for upcoming shows
• All campaign and showroom preparation (Paris, New York and London)
• Wholesale administration - entering orders, dealing with returns and assisting with reorders
• Logistics administration- assist with shipping invoices, ensuring orders are packed as order confirmations
• Sample Management- sending samples to clients, updating packing invoices, tracking numerous parcels.
Location: N3, London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months but shorter terms may be considered
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
> Travel and Lunch Expenses will be covered.
Please send all CVs to [email protected]m
We are currently looking for an aspiring Content Creator to contribute to the Heidi Klein team on a flexibly timed, internship basis for one month or more. The successful candidate should be comfortable with having creative freedom and take initiative to produce fresh, exciting and engaging work. This internship offers the opportunity to get experience working with in-house creative teams, and the chance to see your work live on Heidi Klein channels.
About the brand:
Heidi Klein is the UK’s leading luxury swimwear and beachwear brand. Established in 2002, the brand is famous for its effortlessly chic and unmistakably luxe style. With flagship stores in Chelsea, Notting Hill, St Lucia, Porto Montenegro and a network of prestigious stockists including Selfridges, Neiman Marcus, My Theresa and an exciting global ecommerce expansion project, Heidi Klein is poised for ambitious growth in 2019 and beyond. We are looking for a creative, innovative and organised individual with a tasteful eye and a passion for creating great content.
• Producing content for Instagram posts and stories, as well as other social media platforms.
• Researching creative ideas in order to produce original content.
• Conceptualising and often producing short video content.
• Producing innovative imagery / video and moodboards for social-led content.
• Making ideas come to life!
The successful candidate:
• Ability to work independently without the need to be micromanaged- show us what you can do!
• A strong eye and attention to detail.
• High taste level- experience in luxury a plus.
• Understanding the brand message.
• Great Adobe and video editing skills.
• Photography skills essential.
• Diploma or degree educated in a visual or creative field, or the ability to demonstrate a personal passion for great content!
• Hands-on approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual, or recent graduate wanting to build contacts and create luxury and engaging content to add to their portfolio. Please note this is unpaid, however we do cover expenses.
Please apply with your CV, Cover Letter & Portfolio to [email protected]
Store and Customer Service Admin Coordinator
Working schedule: 12pm-5pm, Tuesday to Saturday, June, July andAugust.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Taking CustomerStore / phoneorders as well as taking PR requests
- Picking and Packing customer phone orders
- Organizing couriers with DPD / Vanguard
- Good communication skills
- Luxury retail background
- Well spoken English
- Self motivated, Efficient and well organized.
- Using initiative is KEY
Please apply in writing, explaining why you’re perfect for the role, enclosing a copy of your CV, to [email protected].
We are looking for a talented graduate designer to assist our busy Design team with Special Project swim and RTW collections. It is full time position based at our North London studio.
- Assist the Senior designer with new concepts and designs for Swim and RTW Special Project collections
- Researching seasonal trends and helping to create inspirational mood, colour, silhouettes boards for key presentations
- Producing CADs/technical packs for production team
- Maintaining style/fabric boards
- Opportunity to work on new print ideas
- Day-to-day studio admin – ensuring all design folders are up to date and organised
- BA degree in Fashion/Swimwear design
- 1 years experience in a similar role or working in a design studio environment
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Hard working team player with great initiative
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic
To apply please send your CV along with examples of your work to [email protected]
We are currently offering a Student Work Placement Internship for a Student to support the Design team in our North London studio.
What the role entails:
- Research of current trends
- CAD/technical sketches
- Color trend research
- General office supportresponsabilities
- Following up with factories/suppliers
Skills / Experience:
- A great eye forcolour
- CAD design skills
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite.
What will you learn / we will teach you:
- Construction and specifications of working with swimwear
- How to communicate with manufacturers from around the world
- How to createcollectionline sheet
- How to merchandise a collection
- Theprosessof creating a coherent RTW and swim collection
We are a small and committed design team, and we are looking for someone with great energy and ability to work towards deadlines.
Please apply to [email protected] with a CV, cover letter and any supporting information / portfolio via the application form.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an intern to join Heidi Klein’s Web and Operations team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to experience the inner workings of a fashion brand and have visibility onback endoperations. The candidate will have insight into various teams and processes across the business ultimately ensuring the smooth running of day to day operations.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Examples of tasks:
• Assist withecommerceweb orders
• Booking couriers e.g. DHL/DPD labels
• Arranging returns for US retail customers
• Arranging returns from Wholesale customers
• Assist on retail/wholesale ops admin
• Assist on Stock management – returns, receipting new stock, etc
• Processing customer web returns
• Entering orders for Pop-Up stores
•Self-motivatedworker who is able to work well within a team
• Strong communication skills
• Good knowledge of excel, word, outlook
• Keeneye for detail
To apply: Please send all CVs to: [email protected]
West London - Westbourne Grove
We are currently recruiting for a full-time sales associates in Westbourne Grove.
The successful candidate should have at least 1-year luxury retail experience, as well as a proven track record in providing excellent customer service. Candidates should be well presented, outgoing, and enthusiastic, provide exceptional customer service and have a keen eye for detail. An interest in fashion is essential and some swimwear knowledge would also be beneficial.
To apply: Please send CV and covering letter by email to [email protected]