Heidi Klein is the UK’s leading luxury swimwear and beachwear brand. Established in 2002, the brand is well known for its effortlessly chic and unmistakably luxe resortwear and accessories.
With flagship stores in London, St Lucia, Porto Montenegro and Punta del Este, a network of prestigious stockists including Saks, Bergdorfs, and Harrods, and a global ecommerce replatforming project underway, Heidi Klein is poised to continue our ambitious growth trajectory over the course of 2018 and beyond.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are looking for a wholesale intern to join my team at a luxury resort wear brand, Heidi Klein. The role is extremely hands on and will be a great opportunity for someone wanting a career within Wholesale or Buying!
The candidate must have an interest in Fashion and Sales and works well within a small team. They should be a self-starter that is able to multi-task, be highly organised, possess good communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as having sound Excel knowledge. They should also be able to hit the ground running, be reliable and willing to help with all tasks as required.
• Research new markets and customers
• Update the website and stockist database
• Targets and send out invitations for upcoming shows
• All campaign and showroom preparation (Paris, New York and London)
• Wholesale administration - entering orders, dealing with returns and assisting with reorders
• Logistics administration- assist with shipping invoices, ensuring orders are packed as order confirmations
• Sample Management- sending samples to clients, updating packing invoices, tracking numerous parcels.
Location: N3, London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months but shorter terms may be considered
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
> Travel and Lunch Expenses will be covered.
Please send all CVs to [email protected]
We are currently offering a Student Work Placement Internship for a Student to support the Design team in our North London studio.
What the role entails:
- Research of current trends
- CAD/technical sketches
- Color trend research
- General office support responsabilities
- Following up with factories/suppliers
Skills / Experience:
- A great eye for color
- CAD design skills
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite.
What will you learn / we will teach you:
- Construction and specifications of working with swimwear
- How to communicate with manufacturers from around the world
- How to create collection line sheet
- How to merchendise a collection
- The prosess of creatin a coherent RTW and swim collection
We are a small and commited design team, and we are looking for someone with great energy and ability to work towards deadlines.
Please apply to [email protected] with a CV, cover letter and any supporting information / portfolio via the application form.
Customer Service Executive
Full Time: From 9am to 5.30pm. This might change on peak times including weekends and late shifts.
Salary: From 20k-25k
A vacancy has now arisen for a customer service executive to join our small, dynamic and performance-focused team at this exciting time in our brand’s story.
As a luxury brand, Heidi Klein is committed to offering superlative service across all channels. Our Customer Service Executives provide this to online and remote customers, ensuring their brand experience is just as immersive and impressive as being served face to face in a Heidi Klein store.
The primary function of the Customer Service Executive is first and foremost to drive conversion - both directly in terms of orders taken over the phone / live chat, and indirectly by supporting customers as they shop online:
- Proactively offering advice on styles and fit
- Offering accurate and individual advice on sizing
- Making relevant and thoughtful switch-sell suggestions when a product isn’t available in the customer’s size
- Upselling by recommending coordinating items or accessories to complete a look
- Answering all customer questions in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring that any erroneous or missing product information is flagged to the e-commerce team to backfill so that future customers can make more informed purchasing decisions
- Meeting our response time targets
The secondary function is to support our customer retention and repeat order objective through offering memorably responsive aftercare, acting as the customer-facing point of contact for all after-sales enquiries relating to other internal teams including:
- Operations, for all fulfilment issues
- Production, for all faulty item issues
- Ecommerce, for all UX issues and product information issues
And finally, our customer service team is responsible for managing our public online reputation management platform Feefo, ensuring that our responsiveness and customer-centricity is demonstrated in every interaction and in response to all feedback posted, both positive and negative.
Please apply in writing, explaining why you’re perfect for the role, enclosing a copy of your CV, to [email protected] using the subject line “Customer Service vacancy”. Unfortunately, due to the expected volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Store and Customer Service Admin Coordinator
Working schedule: 12pm-5pm, Tuesday to Saturday, June, July and August.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Taking Customer Store / phone orders as well as taking PR requests
- Picking and Packing customer phone orders
- Organizing couriers with DPD / Vanguard
- Good communication skills
- Luxury retail background
- Well spoken English
- Self motivated, Efficient and well organized.
- Using initiative is KEY
Please apply in writing, explaining why you’re perfect for the role, enclosing a copy of your CV, to [email protected].
West London - Westboune Grove
We are currently recruiting for a full-time sales associates in Westbourne Grove.
The successful candidate should have at least 1-year luxury retail experience, as well as a proven track record in providing excellent customer service. Candidates should be well presented, outgoing, and enthusiastic, provide exceptional customer service and have a keen eye for detail. An interest in fashion is essential and some swimwear knowledge would also be beneficial.
To apply: Please send CV and covering letter by email to [email protected]