Heidi Klein is the UK’s leading luxury swimwear and beachwear brand. Established in 2002, the brand is well known for its effortlessly chic and unmistakably luxe resortwearand accessories.
With flagship stores in London, St Lucia and Porto Montenegro, a network of prestigious stockists including Saks, Bergdorfs, and Harrods, and a global ecommerce replatforming project underway, Heidi Klein is poised to continue our ambitious growth trajectory over the course of 2018 and beyond.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are looking for a wholesale intern to join my team at a luxury resort wear brand, Heidi Klein. The role is extremely hands on and will be a great opportunity for someone wanting a career within Wholesale or Buying!
The candidate must have an interest in Fashion and Sales and works well within a small team. They should be a self-starter that is able to multi-task, be highly organised, possess good communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as having sound Excel knowledge. They should also be able to hit the ground running, be reliable and willing to help with all tasks as required.
• Research new markets and customers
• Update the website and stockist database
• Targets and send out invitations for upcoming shows
• All campaign and showroom preparation (Paris, New York and London)
• Wholesale administration - entering orders, dealing with returns and assisting with reorders
• Logistics administration- assist with shipping invoices, ensuring orders are packed as order confirmations
• Sample Management- sending samples to clients, updating packing invoices, tracking numerous parcels.
Location: N3, London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months but shorter terms may be considered
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
> Travel and Lunch Expenses will be covered.
Please send all CVs to [email protected]
Start Date - January 2019
Luxury swimwear brand, Heidi Klein are looking for a Production Assistant to join their expanding team. The Production Assistant will work alongside the Production Team on the day to day running and admin of seasonal production.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work in alignment with wholesale team & the merchandiser to provide sales & stock information in order to drive sales and maximise profit for the wholesale department
• Assist the Production Manager in review of seasonal handover documents.
• Preparation of key seasonal documents.
• Fitting Assistance; Accurate fitting notes and style changes to be taken during fit sessions
• Ensuring that ALL information on the specs is correct including labels/ hardware and Main Body/ lining fabrics
• Adding Bulk Purchase Order qtys into online stock and order management programme
• Review and record production qtys and shipment discrepancies, following receipt
• Assist in factory communication, in ensuring further fitting samples/gold seals are sent on time
• Working with our manufacturers to deliver the best possible product
• Review and approve pre-shipment samples
• Occasional assistance in bulk production QC
• Ensure a clear record is maintained for all QC reports
• Request fabric liability from all factories following closure of the season. An accurate file of this must be maintained
• Assist with faulty product
• Produce labeling and packing guides for all new suppliers
• 1-2 years’ experience, inclusive of internships, ideally in the luxury sector
• Self-motivated worker who is able to work well within a team
• Strong communication skills within internal teams and to external suppliers
• Good knowledge of excel, word, outlook and Adobe Illustrator
• Keen eye for detail
• Able to work well under pressure
• Technical knowledge of swim, RTW and accessories is desirable
Please send all CVs to [email protected]
Store and Customer Service Admin Coordinator
Working schedule: 12pm-5pm, Tuesday to Saturday, June, July andAugust.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Taking CustomerStore / phoneorders as well as taking PR requests
- Picking and Packing customer phone orders
- Organizing couriers with DPD / Vanguard
- Good communication skills
- Luxury retail background
- Well spoken English
- Self motivated, Efficient and well organized.
- Using initiative is KEY
Please apply in writing, explaining why you’re perfect for the role, enclosing a copy of your CV, to [email protected].
West London - Westbourne Grove
We are currently recruiting for a full-time sales associates in Westbourne Grove.
The successful candidate should have at least 1-year luxury retail experience, as well as a proven track record in providing excellent customer service. Candidates should be well presented, outgoing, and enthusiastic, provide exceptional customer service and have a keen eye for detail. An interest in fashion is essential and some swimwear knowledge would also be beneficial.
To apply: Please send CV and covering letter by email to [email protected]
We are currently offering a Student Work Placement Internship for a Student to support the Design team in our North London studio.
What the role entails:
- Research of current trends
- CAD/technical sketches
- Color trend research
- General office supportresponsabilities
- Following up with factories/suppliers
Skills / Experience:
- A great eye forcolour
- CAD design skills
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite.
What will you learn / we will teach you:
- Construction and specifications of working with swimwear
- How to communicate with manufacturers from around the world
- How to createcollectionline sheet
- How to merchandise a collection
- Theprosessof creating a coherent RTW and swim collection
We are a small and committed design team, and we are looking for someone with great energy and ability to work towards deadlines.
Please apply to [email protected] with a CV, cover letter and any supporting information / portfolio via the application form.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an intern to join Heidi Klein’s Web and Operations team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to experience the inner workings of a fashion brand and have visibility onback endoperations. The candidate will have insight into various teams and processes across the business ultimately ensuring the smooth running of day to day operations.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Examples of tasks:
• Assist withecommerceweb orders
• Booking couriers e.g. DHL/DPD labels
• Arranging returns for US retail customers
• Arranging returns from Wholesale customers
• Assist on retail/wholesale ops admin
• Assist on Stock management – returns, receipting new stock, etc
• Processing customer web returns
• Entering orders for Pop-Up stores
•Self-motivatedworker who is able to work well within a team
• Strong communication skills
• Good knowledge of excel, word, outlook
• Keeneye for detail
To apply: Please send all CVs to: [email protected]
We are looking for a full-time Assistant Designer to join the Design team in our North London studio.
- Trend research and analysis across multiple categories
- Create clear and detailed design flats and embellishment artworks using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Responsible for updating any style changes and creating seasonal line sheets
- Keep the design studio organised– archiving samples, fabrics, and designs
- Follow creative direction and actively propose design stories and concepts
- Work with design team to create and develop original inspiration for seasonal collections in Swim and RTW
- Participate in fittings with design and production teams
- Provide support in presenting the collection at all stages to senior management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion/Swimwear design
- 1-2 years experience
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize workload
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficient in CAD (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
- Strong hand sketching skills
- Personable, extremely organized and efficient
- Hard working team player with great initiative
- Swimwear/Print design experience is beneficial but not essential
Please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]