Quincy Bay Reversible Rope Padded Triangle Top
In a beautifully bespoke floral print, our Quincy Bay story will have you feeling dazed and dreamy.
The Reversible Padded Triangle Bikini can be worn on the hand-painted, orange floral side or pastel powdery blue. Wear our Push-Up to go up an extra cup-size or our Bandeau Bikini for sun-drenched beach days. Slip on our new silk silhouettes and take a romantic stroll along the bay. Whether it be the Smocked Bodice Maxi or the Frill Midi - whatever floats your fancy, you’ll feel nothing less than luxurious.
*Main Body: 92% Polyamide,18% Elastane
*Lining: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
UK, USA, Canada and Australia: free shipping on all orders.
European Union: Free shipping with orders of 200€ or more.
Order by December 12th to receive your order by December 24th.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- Triangle Top with removable bust pads
- Adjustable bottom band tie and halterneck ties
- Bespoke bamboo hardware at apex
- Low support
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein