Anguilla Smocked One Piece
Dive into the big blue… From the moment Amerindians first arrived on its tropical Leeward shores to the boat regattas and round-island races of the 21st century, Anguilla’s story is all about the sea. Soak up the sun in an indigo-drenched collection of swimwear that tells a tale of breeze-kissed days and sunset strolls with its sweet underbust smocking and adjustable halterneck designs. Heidi Klein’s exceptional fit, discreet padding and tactile textures ensure you’re always beach-ready.
*Main Body: 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
*Lining: 88% Polyamide Micro, 12% Elastane
UK: free shipping with orders of £250 or more.
USA, Canada and Australia: Free shipping on all orders.
European Union: Free shipping with orders of 300€ or more.
For more information on worldwide delivery, please visit our shipping page.
UK: free returns or exchange for 21 days from the date you receive your order. Item must be unworn and unwashed.
For more information on worldwide returns, please visit our returns page.
- The body features a smocked embroidered underbust band.
- The neck and back ties are adjustable and bust padding is removable
- The underbust band is smocked with decorative embroidery with pretty frill edging and is elasticated for a secure fit.
Your Heidi Klein swimwear is made from the most luxurious fabrics, hardware, and internal components. With a little care, it will stay looking beautiful, wear after wear:
- DO hand wash your swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- DO lay your swimwear out to dry naturally in a cool place and not in direct sunlight
- DO rinse bright colours in cold water before use: even the most premium polyamide fabric is not completely colourfast
- DO take care when applying sunscreen
- DO handle any embellishment particularly carefully
- DON’T machine wash or spin dry
- DON'T iron
- DON'T roll when wet
- DON’T forget to send us a postcard
Take Me Somewhere Lovely...
At Heidi Klein, we love seeing our swimwear in action, in some of the most beautiful places in the world. So please, tag us in your pictures - we’d love to see you #wearingheidiklein